[tc_dropcap]Apple’s new Mac Pro is a sight to behold: In black aluminum with an eye-catching cylindrical design, there’s little chance you’ll ever mistake it for any other computer. The previous Mac Pro was iconic too, of course, but this one is also just slightly larger than a football and dimpled on the top with a recess like a jet engine. But the true power lies under the hood, and what’s contained therein will satisfy even the most pressing need for speed.[/tc_dropcap]
Basics (as reviewed)
- 3.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon E5 processor
- 16GB 1897 MHz DDR3 RAM
- Dual AMD FirePro D300 graphics cards with 2GB of RAM each
- 256GB SSD
- 6 Thunderbolt 2.0 Ports, 4 USB 3.0
- 802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.0
- MSRP: $2,999
- Product info page
- No faster Mac exists under the sun.
- It’s like having an exhibit from an industrial design museum in your house.
View original post 1,116 more words